Identification of the responsible for the treatment
The data provided by the user will be processed by Damaceno & Antunes Tecidos de decoração Lda, tax address: Rua da Alegria 387, 4475-310 Milheirós Maia, (hereinafter “Responsável”) for the purposes set out in the following point. You may contact the Person Responsible at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer, by telephone at: +351 937535324
Purposes of processing
- To answer the questions that the interested party may send to the Manager.
- Period of conservation: The data will be conserved until the resolution of the question asked by the interested party. After this period, data will be kept for a period of 5 (five) years for the purpose of formulating, exercising or defending complaints.
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest of the responsible party to answer your information request or offer you the assistance you need.
- Managing your participation in the Responsible Person’s selection process
- Term of conservation: Data will be conserved for 2 (two) years.
- Legal basis: Legitimate interest of the Responsible Party in selecting personnel.
Recipients of your data
The Responsible Party hires third-party subcontractors in order to be able to provide its services.
If, for any reason, it is necessary to communicate this data to third parties, you will be informed in advance and, where appropriate, your consent will be requested and the purposes of communication and identity of the third party to whom the data will be communicated will be specified.
All this is except in the event that a legal requirement obliges you to communicate such data to a third party.
Persons who provide us with their data enjoy the following rights in relation to that data:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw consent
If you would like more information about your rights, we suggest you consult the website of the National Commission for Data Protection.
In addition, we inform you of the possibility of filing a complaint with the competent Control Authority, in this case the CNPD, especially if the exercise of your rights has not been satisfied. You can contact the CNPD at telephone number +351 21 3928400 or through the email address email@example.com
Origin of the data
All the data collected comes from the concerned person.